2020 Columbus Class Schedule
All classes are currently held online.
- A Meal With Jesus (Wednesday mornings, August 5 – Sept 2, 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 5 week book review presents hospitality as the method that Jesus used to engage in spiritual conversation with people.
- Master Life Book 1 (Tuesdays, Sept 8 – Nov 3, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 8 week class is the 1st in a series of four classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of prayer and Bible reading.
- Cross-Cultural Servanthood (Wednesday mornings, Sept 9 – Oct 21, 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 7 week book review gives a practical study of our culture blindness and how to accept other cultures.
- Restoring the Foundations (Monday evenings, Aug 31 – Dec 21, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 14 week class presents the topic of inner healing with a practical emphasis on freeing ourselves and others from spiritual bondage.
- Master Life Book 2 (Tuesdays, Nov 10 – Dec 22, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 7 week class is the 2nd in a series of four classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of spiritual growth.
- Spiritual Equipping for Mission (Wednesday mornings, Nov 5 – Dec 16, 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 6 week class teaches how to be spiritually equipped and prepared to serve in missions.
–––––––––––––––––––––– Past Classes ––––––––––––––––––––––
- Becoming a Leader Others Want To Follow OPEN TO ALL!
- (Wednesday evenings DATE CHANGE: July 8 – Aug 12 7:00-9:00pm) Email Jerry () to register for this class
- Topics will include:
- What a Leader Is (Defined)
- The Differences Between Leadership and Management
- The Personhood of the Leader
- The Style of the Leader
- The People A Leader Serves and The Purpose They Pursue
- Spiritual Leadership (Monday evenings May 3 – June 8 7:00-9:00pm)
- This 6 week class presents the key principles of successful leadership in both career and faith.
- 7 habits of Effective Teens (Wednesday evenings May 6 – June 17 7:00-9:00pm)
- This 6 week class presents seven habits to improve and organize your life. We use the teenagers version because it is easier to understand.
Think Home (Tuesday mornings April 28 - May 26 9:30-11:30am)
This 5 week course prepares you to successfully return home after going to school in the USA.
- Master Life book 3 (Wednesday Jan 15- Feb 26 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 7-week class is the 3rd in a series of 4 classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of spiritual warfare.
- Bible Overview (Tuesday Jan 21 – Feb 25 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 6-week class gives an overview of, and discusses the major over-arching themes in, the Bible.
Master Plan of Evangelism book review (Wednesday Jan 22-Feb 26 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 5-week book review discusses the plan that Jesus has to share the good news with the world.
- Master Life book 4 (Wednesday March 4 – April 22 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 7-week class is the 4th in a series of 4 classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of disciple making and personal growth.
- Rest of the Gospel book review (Wednesday March 4- April 15 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 6-week book review discusses the often-ignored method by which God imparts his life into us, by His grace, so we can rest in His finished work.