- Book Review "Spiritual Equipping for Mission" by Ryan Shaw (6 sessions/Monday evenings/Jan 10 – Feb 14, 2022/7:00-9:00 pm EST)
This 6 week class teaches how to be spiritually equipped and prepared to serve in missions.
- The Five Love Languages (on ZOOM) (Saturday mornings/ September 20, 2023 - November 3, 2023/ 10:00am - 11:30am EST)
Learn how to effectively express love to, and receive love from, your spouse, family and friends. A 20-30 minute video will be presented by Dr. Gary Chapmen each week and discussion will follow.
Email Jerry Shellhaas to register.
- Book Review "Rest of the Gospel” by Dan Stone (8 sessions / Monday evenings / Feb 21 – April 18, 2022 / 7:00-9:00pm EST)
Did you know that there are two sides to the gospel message? Salvation and the abundant life. This book explores how to live the abundant life by resting in the finished work of Jesus. Come find out how to get off the religious treadmill and enjoy the life Jesus created for us. This class is facilitated by Mike Krajnak.
- You will have to purchase your own copy of the book : https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rest+of+the+gospel&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
- Master Life - Disciples Victory (Book 3) (7 sessions/Wednesday nights/Jan 12- Feb 23, 2022/7:00-9:00pm EST)
This is the third of four workbooks on developing godly habits. This interactive class will explore spiritual warfare and how we can have victory over Satan. Each chapter will detail one of the pieces of spiritual armor that we need to have to be victorious.
- Bible Overview (5 sessions / Wednesday nights / March 2 – April 6, 2022 / 7:00-9:00pm EST)
Learn about the themes of the bible and how God has moved through history. This workshop gives you an overview of how God has revealed Himself through time. It offers guidance on the writing styles in the bible and how to get the most from this book. Wen Cao is your instructor.
- The Promise of Redemption: A Savior Foretold
- The Call of Abraham: Father of Nations
- Covenant of the Law: God Chooses a People
- Covenant with David: Eternal Kingdom
- Covenant of Grace: Church Age
- Second Coming of Christ
- Master Life - Disciples Victory (Book 4) (7 sessions / Wednesday nights / April 13 - May 25, 2022 / 7:00-9:00pm EST)
This is the fourth and final workbook on developing godly habits. This interactive class will explore God’s mission to make disciples and our part of the story. Each chapter details a different aspect of maturity in Christ and developing relationships. There are 5 assignments per week that will help you put into practice different discipleship skills. This class is taught by David Albright.
- You will need to purchase your own book: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=master+life+book+4&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
- Spirit Walk (Monday evenings / April 25 - May 30, 2022 / 7:00-9:00pm EST)
This 8 week class teaches how walk in the Spirit and deepen your relationship with God.
Returnee Workshop (5 sessions / Monday evenings / March 29 – April 26, 2021 / 7:00-9:00am EST)
- Students returning to their home country will experience reverse culture shock and will benefit from preparing for the transition. This workshop will explore the 7 areas that returning students need to think though to successfully return home. Come and get prepared. This class is facilitated by Abby Zhou.
- Book Review "Master Plan of Evangelism" by Robert Coleman
- (6 sessions Wednesday mornings Jan 20 – Feb 24, 2021 (9:00-10:00am EST)
- Jesus has a radical plan to tell everyone on earth about the kingdom of God. It does not include large events but sharing between friends. Come find out what the plan is and how you can get involved
- Apologetics Workshop
- (5 sessions Monday nights Jan 11 – Feb 8, 2021 8:00-9:30pm EST)
- This workshop teaches you how to defend your faith. We will learn from experts on how to answer tricky questions about Christianity. Here is a partial list of the topics:
- Why is there evil & suffering? – Sean McDowell
- Is the Bible reliable? – J Warner Wallace
- Did the resurrection really happen? – Megan Almon
- Proof against evolution – Sean McDowell
- Is marriage relevant today? – John Stonestreet
- A Meal With Jesus (Wednesday mornings, August 5 – Sept 2, 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 5 week book review presents hospitality as the method that Jesus used to engage in spiritual conversation with people.
- Master Life Book 1 (Tuesdays, Sept 8 – Nov 3, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 8 week class is the 1st in a series of four classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of prayer and Bible reading.
- Master Life Book 2 (Wednesday evenings, Nov 4 – Dec 16, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 7 week class is the 2nd in a series of four classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of spiritual growth.
- Cross-Cultural Servanthood (Wednesday mornings, Sept 9 – Oct 21, 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 7 week book review gives a practical study of our culture blindness and how to accept other cultures.
- God Guides (Wednesday evenings, Dec 7 – Dec 21, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 3 week class trains us on how to hear from God and invite Him to guide our lives.
- Restoring the Foundations (Monday evenings, Aug 31 – Dec 21, 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 14 week class presents the topic of inner healing with a practical emphasis on freeing ourselves and others from spiritual bondage.
- Becoming a Leader Others Want To Follow OPEN TO ALL!
- (Wednesday evenings DATE CHANGE: July 8 – Aug 12 7:00-9:00pm)
- Topics will include:
- What a Leader Is (Defined)
- The Differences Between Leadership and Management
- The Personhood of the Leader
- The Style of the Leader
- The People A Leader Serves and The Purpose They Pursue
- Spiritual Leadership (Monday evenings May 3 – June 8 7:00-9:00pm)
- This 6 week class presents the key principles of successful leadership in both career and faith.
- 7 Habits of Effective Teens (Wednesday evenings May 6 – June 17 7:00-9:00pm)
- This 6 week class presents seven habits to improve and organize your life. We use the teenagers version because it is easier to understand.