2020 Columbus Class Schedule
All classes are currently held online and are open to any Christians.
For more information, or to register for a class, please contact Mike at
- Spiritual Leadership (Monday evenings May 3 – June 8 7:00-9:00pm)
- This 6 week class presents the key principles of successful leadership in both career and faith.
- 7 habits of Effective Teens (Wednesday evenings May 6 – June 17 7:00-9:00pm)
- This 6 week class presents seven habits to improve and organize your life. We use the teenagers version because it is easier to understand.
Think Home (Tuesday mornings April 28 - May 26 9:30-11:30am)
This 5 week course prepares you to successfully return home after going to school in the USA.
–––––––––––––––––––––– Past Classes ––––––––––––––––––––––
- Master Life book 3 (Wednesday Jan 15- Feb 26 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 7-week class is the 3rd in a series of 4 classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of spiritual warfare.
- Bible Overview (Tuesday Jan 21 – Feb 25 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 6-week class gives an overview of, and discusses the major over-arching themes in, the Bible.
Master Plan of Evangelism book review (Wednesday Jan 22-Feb 26 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 5-week book review discusses the plan that Jesus has to share the good news with the world.
- Master Life book 4 (Wednesday March 4 – April 22 7:00-9:00 pm)
- This 7-week class is the 4th in a series of 4 classes that lead a believer through the foundational topics of disciple making and personal growth.
- Rest of the Gospel book review (Wednesday March 4- April 15 9:00-10:00 am)
- This 6-week book review discusses the often-ignored method by which God imparts his life into us, by His grace, so we can rest in His finished work.