Are you arriving to study in the Columbus, OH? Sign up below to request Airport Pickup and/or Temporary housing.
Please submit your request AT LEAST TWO WEEKS before your arrival date.
These services are free, provided by Christians residing in Columbus, OH who support and volunteer with IFI. If you are studying in another city other than Columbus, OH, visit our national webpage to search for other IFI locations.
Please have you itinerary in front of you & double check that all the information that you type is accurate before submitting your request.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO REMEMBER:
- This service in ONLY intended for NEW students or scholars who are arriving for the first time to study at a university in Columbus, OH. This service is also extended to FAMILY MEMBERS or ONE (1) friend who is accompanying a NEW student or scholar that is arriving for the first time to study at a university in Columbus, OH.
- We do not have the resources of a transportation business (buses, vans, etc.) to transport multiple students together. We coordinate volunteers who typically can only transport two (2) people per vehicle.
- All “Required” Fields must contain the correct information so that we can properly note your information and communicate with you during your traveling process. For example, in the field called “Country of Citizenship,” please select the country that issued your Passport or the country in which you were born.
- Airport Pickup Requests should be made AT LEAST FIVE (5) business days before your arrival.
- Temporary Housing Requests should be made AT LEAST TEN (10) business days before your arrival. These requests CANNOT exceed four (4) nights.